I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
- 2 3.4 oz Packages of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 8 oz Container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1 16 oz Box Graham crackers
- 1 16 oz Package chocolate frosting
- Stir pudding mix, whipped topping and milk together in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Arrange a single layer of graham crackers in the bottom of a 13×9 inch. baking pan. Evenly spread half of the pudding mixture over the crackers.
- Top with another layer of crackers and the remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Refrigerate 1 hour then frost with chocolate frosting.