I’m joining the party over at Choosing Beauty and creating a list of all those wonderful moments in my week. Here we go:
- I’m grateful for a week of supportive times with my family. I love that even when people know they aren’t right to be together, they can be kind, warm and caring towards each other.
- I had an absolute blast setting up several new sites for a wonderful group of bloggers. Its such an honor to be able to do the techie side of the set up and watch the DIY artist in each of them explode.
- I had an entire week free of meetings, allowing me to get a massive amount of work done and play a little too!
- My cat loves me and I’m grateful for the cuddle times we shared.
- I’m happy American Idol is back and they seem to be focusing on more of the good singers, or maybe that’s just the place I’m in and all I see.
- Lovin’ my Gray Market class!
- I’m especially grateful for time to reflect on my blissful moments and I look forward to watching them multiply.