The Art of Receiving
I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
If you are not familiar with Mama Gena, she’s a must-check-out resource! She has this amazing perspective on all things womanly.
In a recent post, she covers the topic of our ability to receive…or should I say lack of ability. We as women particularly have been taught to “move to the back” as she so eloquently puts it. Her article is a great read and here are a few takeaways for me…
- Receiving is a muscle and must be exercised to have the ability to use it.
- Accepting compliments is so important for both parties involved.
- Remind yourself daily how much you deserve this.
- Gratitude is a game changer. So are acknowledgements. Express gratitude every day and acknowledge all the things you did accomplish, no matter how small they may seem.
- Do good every day.
- Take care of yourself…in a big way.