I’m so excited to finally be sharing the first ever tree reading ecourse through our membership program, Be Inspired University! Here are all the details:
Every time I meet a tree, if I am truly awake, I stand in awe before it. I listen to its voice, a silent sermon moving me to the depths, touching my heart, and stirring up within my soul a yearning to give my all. ~ Macrina Wiederkehr, A Tree Full of Angels (1988)
Trees have been used since the beginning of time as a metaphor for one’s nature. We are all unique and special, tree readings give us insight into a person’s style, personality, areas of conflict and more. Similar to handwriting analysis, knowing how to interpret tree drawings can also give you access to information that you may not have had otherwise. The person just needs to draw a tree for you.
I am so excited to share with you how to do tree readings. Tree readings share…
- a person’s personality
- their style
- areas of challenge
- and more!
During this course, we’ll explore:
- background and history of tree readings/tree drawing interpretation
- how to get started
- placement on paper
- tree elements
- additional elements added to paper
- how to share your findings with the one drawing the tree
This is perfect for you if are looking for ways to:
- start a conversation
- develop a connection
- improve relationships
- have some fun
- add something unique to your intuitive or healing practice
You get this and more:
- 28 days of content, running June 3rd-30th.
- Emails to help you stay on track.
- Guidance through the process through our private online community via the forum.
- Easy-to-follow exercises.
- Personal feedback from me on assignments.
- Small class setting to ensure you get the support you need.
- And much more!
Interested? Join our membership program today here for access to this and many other great ecourses. Members can sign up through their Member Dashboard under Instructor-Led eCourses.
Coming soon…SEO eCourse for WordPress Websites.