Many people are starting to realize the role color can play in our overall well being. Many are finding that the color they wear or the color of their office can have a positive or negative impact on them. The following chart offers common associations with color energy. To have color energy work for you determine how colors make you feel or go by the list below. Surround yourself with the color needed, dependent on the situation you are facing, its energy may just help you unlock barriers in your creativity as well as other areas in your life you may be having issues with.
- Yellow-attention-grabbing, liveliness, happiness, optimism, summer, comfort, energetic, intellect, wisdom, joy
- Red-warmth, love, anger, danger, excitement, strength, determination, courage, action, confidence, courage, vitality
- Green-durability, reliability, environmental, luxurious, optimism, overall wellbeing, nature, calm, relaxation, spring, honesty, harmony, freshness, fertility
- Orange-cheerful, affordability, enthusiasm, stimulation, creativity, vitality, endurance
- Blue– creativity, peace, professionalism, loyalty, reliability, honor, winter, depth, stability, trust, spirituality, truth, youthfulness
- Purple– power, royalty, nobility, elegance, sophistication, mystery, magic
- Gray– conservative, traditional, intelligent, serious, dull, uninteresting, mysterious, security, maturity, sorrow
- Brown– nature, earth, solid, grounded, reliable, genuine, Autumn, relaxing, natural, order
- White-newness, peace, innocent, clean, pure, simple, sterile, snow, winter
- Black-sophisticated, formal, powerful, depression, night, elegance, enlightenment, stability, death, concealing
What were some of your experiences?