Super Simple Low-Calorie High-Value Meal
I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
Super Simple Low Calorie High Value Meal
- 1 Can of sliced carrots
- 1 Can of green beans
- Garlic salt
- 2 Bags of Green Giant riced veggies with Cheese Broccoli and Cauliflower
- Firstly, add olive oil to a hot pan.
- Secondly, Add the can of carrots, the can of green beans, and season with salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste.
- Wait a few minutes and add the 2 bags of riced veggies with cheese.
- Stir until mixed all together and the cheese is melted.