No Knead Bread Recipe
I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
No Knead Bread
- 1 Bowl
- 1 Wooden spoon
- 1 Dutch oven
- Parchment paper
- 1 Kitchen towel
- 1 and ½ Cups of warm water
- 1 Packet of yeast
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 3 and ¼ Cups of flour
- Add yeast and salt to warm water and mix them well.
- Put the flour in a bowl and add the yeasty water to it and mix it up well with a wooden spoon.
- Let that sit for 2 hours in the bowl covering it with a kitchen towel. It should double the size.
- Preheat the oven at 450° F and put an empty Dutch oven in there and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, form your loaf on a piece of parchment paper by pulling up the bottom on each side and putting it on top. Then, flip it over and drop it in your hot Dutch oven.
- Bake for 35 minutes with the lid on and another 5 minutes with the lid off and it's ready to go!