I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
- 1 Glass pan
- 1 Pack Frozen Italian style meatballs
- 2 Jars Alfredo sauce
- 1 Can Diced tomatoes
- Italian seasoning blend
- Mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Frozen breadsticks Optional
- In a glass pan, put the frozen meatballs.
- Then, add 2 jars of Alfredo sauce and diced tomatoes and mix it really well.
- Add some Parsley, Italian seasoning blend, salt, and pepper.
- Sprinkle some Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top.
- Add a later of Pepperoni spaced out.
- Put about 6 frozen breadsticks around the inside of the pan (this is optional)
- Put the pan in the oven at 375 °F for about 20 minutes.
- And done!