Inspired By Nature
I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
Take a few minutes today and reflect on the word INSPIRE. The World English Dictionary defines “Inspire” as:
1. to exert a stimulating or beneficial effect upon (a person);animate or invigorate
2. ( tr; foll by with or to; may take an infinitive ) to arouse (witha particular emotion or to a particular action); stir
3. ( tr ) to prompt or instigate; give rise to: her beauty inspired his love
4. ( tr; often passive ) to guide or arouse by divine influence orinspiration
5. to take or draw (air, gas, etc) into the lungs; inhale
6. archaic ( tr )
a. to breathe into or upon
b. to breathe life into
Most people relate to “people” as being inspired and forget that nature is also inspired by a greater force. Take some time and look outside, maybe go for a walk, stroll, or just sit and observe, and find the word INSPIRED in nature, each of the letters created by a natural force. For example, the pistil of a flower may form an “I”, a tree branch may be shaped like an “N”, etc… There are many things out there to see. Most often we look outside, but never see everything that’s there. Let this exercise show you how nature was INSPIRED just for us.