I grew up with my mom making Gazpacho in the summer and it was a much-loved treat. It’s such a refreshing and light meal. You can pretty much do whatever you want…it works pretty well with modifications, based on the veggies you love. Here’s what went into my latest batch.
- 64 oz Low Sodium V8 Juice
- 10 oz bag shredded carrots
- 3 cans diced tomatoes - basil, oregano, garlic flavored
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Throw it all in a bowl and chill! I prefer to use a metal or glass bowl.
Choose your favorite veggies, add sriracha or spicy V8 instead, etc. to make your favorite blend today! Share your favorite combo below in our comments section.