Free Your Mind and the Rest Will Follow
I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
So often we look at things from such a serious perspective that we restrict our creativity. This exercise welcomes your creativity to flow freely without and without restraint.
“You can’t do things differently until you see things differently” ~author unknown
You will need a pencil, sheet of paper, a paper clip, and a timer for this activity.
Set the timer for 2 minutes and list as many uses for a paperclip you can think of.
- Write down all of your ideas-without criticism
- Go for the quantity not quality of ideas you come up with
- Be playful, silly, creative and imaginative
- Switch your perspective form time to time, ask yourself how a child would look at this?
- Ask yourself what if it were straightened out, cut in half, bigger, heavier, etc.?
- Relax and have fun with it!
Oh, and be sure to share what you come up with!