Fabulous Blog Award
I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
It’s so great to be chosen by Amy Putkonen for the Fabulous Blog Award this past week – thank you!! I love the idea of getting to know Ultimate Blog Challenge participants better through these posts.
Here are the Rules for the Fabulous Blog Award:
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
- Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
- Name 5 things that you love.
- Name 5 things you hate.
- Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
5 Fabulous Moments in My Life
- The birth of my first daughter
- The birth of my second daughter
- Giving my notice at a job I’d had for 15 years that no longer served me to become self-employed
- Having the courage to go out on my own after 20 years of marriage
- Starting my own business and finding my way to be able to support myself
5 Things I Love
- 70’s music (my 17 year old and I do a mean duet of California Dreamin’)
- Animals (right now I’m totally fascinated with birds around my new home)
- Anything creative (I especially love painting and I’m all about the Zentangle right now)
- My boss (that would be me)
- Things that make me laugh
5 Things I Hate
- Mean people – why does anyone have to treat another in a cruel way
- Cigarette smoke – I can’t breathe around it
- Really drunk people – they often act sloppy or like someone else and it’s really uncomfortable for me
- Injustice – I just want life to be fair and people to be treated well
- Severe weather extremes – too hot or too cold both stink
Passing the Award on to (I did my best to find people who didn’t appear to have received it before)