I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
I’m always on the lookout for great salad recipes and this one definitely didn’t disappoint. It was creamy goodness and we loved it. It was inspired by this recipe I found while searching for the best of the best.
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 package cherry tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 package of bacon
- 2 cans garbanzo beans
- ranch dressing to taste I started with about 1/4 cup
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Dice up veggies.
- Rinse and drain chick peas
- Cut bacon into about 1 inch squares and cook, drain
- Toss gently in a bowl
- Add garlic powder
- Add ranch dressing to taste, depending on how creamy you like your salad
- Add salt and pepper to taste