I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
- 1 Tsp Bacon Fat
- 1 Tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Diced Bell Peppers
- Minced Garlic
- 2 pounds of Good quality ground beef
- Tomato paste
- Hot sauce
- Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa powder
- Seasons to taste Garlic powder, Onion powder, Cumin, Salt, Pepper
- Hatch diced green chiles
- 2 Chicken bouillon cubes
- In a pan, sauté your onions with the bacon fat until brown, caramelize them in balsamic vinegar and add the diced bell peppers, season and cook until soft.
- Add the minced garlic and the ground beef but don’t mince too much.
- Season the chili again and add a big spoon of tomato paste and diced green chiles, hot sauce, a can of fire roast tomatoes, beef broth, a splash of cider vinegar, the chicken bouillon cubes and reduce it.
- Add a spoon of cocoa powder and season once more and done!