I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 Pcs ripe Banana
- ½ Tbsp instant yeast
- 6 Tbsp Milk
- 2 Tbsp melted unsalted butter
- 2.25 cups bread flour all purpose flour
- ½ Tsb Salt
- Milk Prior to baking
- Unsalted Butter after baking
- Preheat the oven at 170 C 340 F
- Mash up the bananas and the instant yeast, milk and melted unsalted butter. Mix it up and add the flour and salt
- Give it an hour to rise and shape it into little balls, let it rise again, cover with the milk for the surface and bake for 22 minutes. Once ready, cover with butter and icing sugar to taste.