8 Tips for Gaining Facebook Likes
I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
- Put a link in your email signature.
- Include in your email newsletter.
- After they fill out your contact form, include an invitation in the confirmation they receive.
- After they make a purchase, include a link on the receipt with an invitation to join you there.
- Include a link in any printed marketing material you have such as a business card or brochure.
- Make sure you have links on your website.
- Ask on twitter.
Most importantly, invite them to share on your page. If you don’t ask, you aren’t likely to get them. Not because people aren’t interested, necessarily, but people are busy and don’t always think about it. Don’t be shy! And don’t forget to return the love. Be sure to take the time to like pages when asked if they are a good fit for you.