20 of the Best Prosperity + Abundance Quotes
I may, from time to time, offer affiliate links to products or services on my blog. If you click those links, and make a purchase from them, I might make a little cash which I'll likely spend spoiling my furry family. Thank you for contributing to my bliss! View full affiliate disclosure.
While I don’t have any facts to support my claim, I believe that Dr. Wayne Dyer is the most quoted person in the world. There are so many nuggets to his teachings and here are 20 of my favs regarding Prosperity + Abundance.
- There is no scarcity of opportunity to make a living at what you love; there’s only scarcity of resolve to make it happen.
- Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.
- There is no way to prosperity, prosperity is the way.
- Within you is the divine capacity to manifest and attract all that you need or desire.
- We are Divine enough to ask and we are important enough to receive.
- You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being, not because anybody says so, not because you’re successful, not because you make a lot of money, but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason.
- When I chased after money, I never had enough. When I got my life on purpose and focused on giving of myself and everything that arrived into my life, then I was prosperous.
- The measure of your life will not be in what you accumulate, but in what you give away.
- Successful people make money. It’s not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.
- Self-worth comes from one thing — thinking that you are worthy.
- Prosperity in the form of wealth works exactly the same as everything else. You will see it coming into your life when you are unattached to needing it.
- Our intention creates our reality.
- Love what you do.
- Doing what you love is the cornerstone of having abundance in your life.
- It’s never crowded along the extra mile.
- I will grow. I will become something new and grand, but no grander than I now am. Just as the sky will be different in a few hours, its present perfection and completeness is not deficient, so am I presently perfect and not deficient because I will be different tomorrow. I will grow and I am not deficient.
- Heaven on Earth is a choice you must make, not a place we must find.
- A non-doer is very often a critic-that is, someone who sits back and watches doers, and then waxes philosophically about how the doers are doing. It’s easy to be a critic, but being a doer requires effort, risk, and change.
- Anything that has been accomplished by any other human being in the physical realm is within the field of possibility.
- Anything you really want, you can attain, if you really go after it.