I love the short videos often shared on Facebook to make something fun and different. I decided to give this one a try. I made it for dinner so that, if I liked it, I’d be able to add it to my short list of things that are easy to make and great to bring to a potluck. This one didn’t disappoint.
Here are a few notes on what I did…
- I used Tuscan Herb Infused Olive Oil that I get from my local oil shop.
- I will measure out all the ingredients and then add to the mixing bowl in layers next time. So a layer of pizza dough, a little cheese, a few herbs, some oil, pepperoni pieces, and repeat. Once everything was in the bowl, I’d do the full mixing process. It wasn’t too hard to mix but some of the bread stuck together so it wasn’t as easy as I’d like to get it all blended together well.
- I used dired herbs because that’s what I had on hand.
- I used turkey pepperoni because I don’t love pepperoni but the turkey variety isn’t too bad and it’s better for you.
- I wasn’t sure about greasing the pan so I did. I wouldn’t next time. I think there’s plenty of oil in the pan from the mixture – as long as it’s well mixed.
- I’d heat the pizza sauce next time (that’s what the hubby had to share although it doesn’t matter a lot to me if it’s hot or not).