Riddles are a fun way to get you thinking creatively.
See if you can figure these out. Answers are at the very bottom (don’t peek!)
- It doesn’t have to do a lot. It just hangs there in one place. Waiting for you to come along and stare it in the face. What is it?
- I have no hands or feet. I have no wings, but on my own I can fly up high. Tell me what am I?
- Every living person on Earth has seen me, but no one will see me again. Please tell me my name?
- You use me from your head to your toes-and the more you use me the thinner I grow. What am I?
- Two bodies have I, though both joined in one; the longer I stand the quicker I run.
1. mirror 2. smoke 3. yesterday 4. bar of soap 5. hourglass
What’s your favorite riddle?